10 years ago
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Our New Addition!
Yesterday we had the wonderful experience of adding a new little addition to our family. Kade Allen Kelley was born at 2:32 PM. He was 20 in. long and weighed 8 lbs. and 10 oz.! He is definitely a "little tank" and is so adorable. Ashlyn is so excited to be a big sister. When she came and saw us at the hospital, she was informing everyone that Kade is her baby. She kept giving him lots of kisses and would hardly let anyone else hold him. Craig and I are definitely blessed to have Ashlyn and Kade in our lives.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hate people like you who look so good after just having a baby! ;) He is so, so, so cute! I can't wait to see him. Congrats you guys!
ReplyDeleteYay for you! Little boys are so fun! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new addition!!! He is so cute! He'll fit in great with the rest of the fam. We can't wait till our little boy comes into the world and then they can be buds!
ReplyDeleteDave and Ash
Yay for baby boys! He is darling, Heidi you look amazing, and what a cute little family you have! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAshlyn is such a sweetheart and she is going to be an amazing big sister! Congrats again for all of us, we can't wait for our little man to come so that Kade and him can start playing. :) BTW love the name you guys settled on! Soooo much better than Clarke. ;)
ReplyDeletesorry just noticed my typo I meant "from" not "for" all of us.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It must have been fate that he was born with a fo-hawk. He already has the girls cooing in their cribs. Look out!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!! I can't wait to meet the little guy.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he made it! Congrats guys, you did good.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys! You look wonderful and what a happy family!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Congrats! He sure is cute and we are happy he is here!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new addition to the family!!! Boys are the best.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new little guy! Glad to see that everyone is doing well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! What a blessed day! Glad to hear baby and mom are doing well -- he is adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is pretty cute! Our little Abbie is less than 3 months older! One day they will have to meet ;)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Sorry about the late congratulations. He looks like a little champion. The fam's lookin' good. Glad to see everything went well. Good luck with the new addition. Miss you guys.
ReplyDelete-Brady and Crew
(Uh, I suppose I should specify.... Firth speaking here.)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Heidi!! It has been a long time. Found your blog through a mutual friend. Your little family is adorable! I hope everything is going well and you are getting some sleep. ha ha : )
ReplyDeleteJamie (Soroka) Coleman
This is a little late, but . . . congratulations! He's a cute one!
ReplyDeleteI will add my late congratulations!!
ReplyDelete