
Ashlyn also loves to try on mommy's and daddy's shoes. She thinks she is pretty smart once she actually gets them on!

Ashlyn also loves to wear bracelets and bows and is quite often found telling people she is "pretty" or "cute". Her hair is also long enough to make the cutest little pig tails. I love doing her hair!

Ashlyn just seems to show more and more personality everyday. She is quite the talker and definitly lets us know exactly what she wants. She also has become quite the little tease and makes us laugh everyday. Ashlyn is definitely the joy of our lives and is such a blessing. We are so lucky to be her parents!

She's adorable! You always do her hair so cute. Fun pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI just love her pigtails and fancy slippers. What a little sweetheart. I bet she gets her teasing from her Mom.;)
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! Ashlyn is going to be the little tease and flirt, no surprise there. ;) Miss you guys tons!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! I love that little girl.
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll! Piggies are so fun, too :) Enjoy all this fun innocence!
ReplyDeleteI love blog surfing and finding old friends. How are you doing? Your little girl is way cute!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes is she cute!!! I was reading Rebes blog and saw your comment and had to check it out! Congrats to Craig on graduation! You guys look so happy, you have a cute little family!
ReplyDeleteHeidi, I found your blog through Belinda's (hopefully thats ok) :) Ashlyn is so dang cute!!! She's so big!!! It sounds like life at the Kelley household is busy and fun...we miss you at stamps but blogging is a fun way to stay in touch too!!
ReplyDelete