Monday, May 11, 2009

Wedding

Last Friday, May 8th, Heidi's younger brother Kelley got married to his sweetheart Vikki. Kelley and Vikki have been dating for over a year and it was nice to see them finally tie the knot. It was a beautiful day and things couldn't have gone any more perfectly. Ashlyn is sure excited to have a new aunt!



We took this picture of Ashlyn at the temple while we were waiting for Kelley and Vikki to come out. Ashlyn looks so adorable and aren't the tulips gorgeous?!

Decorating the car is a rough job, but somebody has to do it! In this case it was left to the bridesmaids- Vikki's three sisters and Heidi and her sister Tiffany

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see that you didn't let me down on making sure the car was properly decorated! It's good to see the traditions continue ;-) Darling pictures of Ashlyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a cutie! Fun pictures, and fun to see you blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what? no pics of the decorated car??? Well done on completing that very important tradition. I'm happy to note that it was forgotten during my wedding and it is definitely too late to recify the loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant "rectify"...yeah I am and English major and I CAN type....

    ReplyDelete