On Friday, May 1st Craig graduated from USU with his MBA. Ashlyn and I are so proud of him! He has worked so hard in school the past few years and it is going to be so nice to have him done. Unfortunately for Craig, he still has four more weeks of classes before he is officially done. He will actually finish on June 5th.Right now Craig is currently job searching. Not the best time in the world to be graduating, but we sure are glad he is. Craig received his bachelor's degree last year in financial counseling and is hopes to find a job doing something in this field. However at this point, he is just about open to anything.
Craig taking part in the hooding ceremony.
What a good looking family!
Ashlyn was really excited to see her daddy after the ceremony. She especially liked to help him hold his diploma case.

We have definitely been looking forward to this day.
Craig and his family (L to R)-Ben, Ginger, Craig, Enid (mom), and Stephanie
Craig and his mom.

Congratulations Craig! Awesome blog Heidi!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It's got to be nice to have that over with. Can't wait to see you guys again.
ReplyDeleteYay!! I love your blog. It sure was good to see you. Congratulations Craig!! Best of luck with the job hunting. I hope you find the job of your dreams.
ReplyDeleteP.S. It's Kim and Mac ;)
ReplyDeleteRock On! Nice job finishing up. She's a cutie. You're going to need to keep Ashlyn's weekends very clear about 15+ years from now- I know a little guy who's going to be very interested. It's good to see what you all are up to, we'll be regulars here.
ReplyDelete-Brady and Dani
I love it! Thanks for telling me about it! I'll definitely keep lookin'.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you guys have joined the blogging world! We've missed you guys and lil Ashlyn soo much, Sophie's getting to the point where she's interested in other babies it'll be soo much fun to see them interact together. :) Congrats Craig on graduating! You'll have to keep us posted on the job hunt hopefully you guys won't end up too far away. We'll be sure to let you know the next time we head up to Logan, love you all!
ReplyDeleteCute blog! Congrats Craig! What a great accomplishment! I wish you guys all the best!
ReplyDeleteHeather
Congratulations Craig (and Heidi) on graduation!! Isn't it such a fun day?! Good luck with the job search.
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys! That is impressive. Sorry we missed you Saturday. Hopefully we get to see you again soon.
ReplyDelete